When ordering a kit we need the following information:
- Company name.
- Buyers name.
- Buyer’s phone number.
- Buyer’s fax number (optional).
- Buyer’s email address (optional).
- Buyer’s address.
- Shipping address.
- Shipping phone number.
- If shipping internationally, do you want a Door-to-Door or Door-to-Airport rate? Note: Door-to-Door service is not available in some areas.
- Aircraft N number (optional).
- Name and address of the Registered owner.
- Aircraft model including letter suffix (eg 206H or T206H).
- Year of aircraft.
- Serial number.
- PO number (optional).
- If you are ordering from outside the USA will you require an 8130-3 (airworthiness form, extra $165 charge)?.
- Voltage of the aircraft.
- Construction of the main tanks – bladder, metal, or wet wing. If equipped with bladder tanks we need to know the size of the existing fuel line (either 3/8″ or 1/2″).
- Whether the aircraft has strobes.
- The type of fuel used.
- Whether the aircraft has an autopilot (Cessna 337 only)..
- For the 185 extended tips the type of rivets for the stingers on the top wing skin (flush or protruded head).
- The winning numbers for the next lottery drawing (clairvoyant owners only).
This should be all the necessary information to place a kit order with us. If you have any questions regarding the required information please contact us .
Kit orders usually ship within 1-2 days depending on stock and the availability of the DAR who issues the 8130-3 tag. Small part orders usually ship the same day upon receipt of payment .
Please understand that our kits are sold on a first payment received first shipped basis. This means if someone places an order after you but pays before you, they will receive their tanks first.
We offer discount pricing to FBO’s who sell our kits to end users. A copy of your business license may be required to qualify for the discount. Please contact us for FBO pricing details.
These are our accepted payment options:
- Cashiers check (must be in US funds drawn on a US account. We do not accept company or personal checks)
- Money order
- Bank wire
- Direct deposit
- Visa/Mastercard (only for orders under $1,000)
- Visa/Mastercard number
- Expiration date
- Last 3 digits of number on back of card
- Billing address of card (only required for USA cardholders)
Company and personal checks are NOT accepted. If you wish to pay via a non-listed method, please contact us before to make sure it can be accepted.
If you are in California and the parts you are buying are for resale we require a resale card on file. Please fill out this California Resale Card or provide us with a copy of your resale card and send it to us.
There is a 15% restocking fee for part orders, and a 20% restocking fee for kits. All returns need to be in new condition and are subject to inspection upon receipt.